Whether you have always been committed to an active, healthy lifestyle or you are embarking on a lifestyle change, the YMCA offers diversity, convenience, and is responsive to Members' needs.
Our NEW facility includes the following features:
- 25 metre lap pool
- Recreational pool with a lazy river and spray features
- On-deck whirlpool
- On-deck steam room
- Swimming lessons are included with membership
- Fitness Centre with a huge selection of cardio & weight equipment - 66 pieces of cardio equipment!
- Free Fitness Orientations
- Personal Training
- Fitness Studio
- Fitness & Aquafitness Classes
- Adult, Youth & Preschool Programs - most included with membership
- Family change room
- Wifi connection in lobby
- Play Structure
- Child Minding room located beside play structure (additional cost for use of the service)
- Free Parking with more spaces (parking lot to be completed 2014)
- Lockers (general) use member cards to release keys for locking - no padlocks required
Membership Plus (Must be 18+ years of age)
Includes all of the above plus:
Private & Quiet - Adults Only
Lockers with keypads - no padlocks required
Private lockers available to rent
The YMCA of Brandon programs and services are subject to the provision that the YMCA may, at its absolute discretion, cancel, reschedule, and/or alter the content, venue or price of any or all programs and services offered. Credit will be given under the following conditions:
A participant must withdraw because of medical reasons (a medical certificate is required).
Notification of withdrawal from a program is received 2 days prior to the start of the program.
PAC (monthly bank account) payments may be stopped up to eight days before the scheduled payment debit on the 15th (must be cancelled before the 8th of the month). To stop the PAC payment, the YMCA requires that the membership card be turned in and a cancellation form be signed.
Note: A service fee of $20.00 is charged for all returned payments/declined credit cards.
Financial Assistance Plan
The YMCA of Brandon is committed to providing programs and services to people regardless of economic circumstances. Financial assistance is available for those in need. Please contact the YMCA to set up an interview.
Financial Assistance form
A $1.00 fee will be administered for forgotten membership cards.
All YMCA Members are issued a photo membership card. Membership cards must be scanned at the Member Services Desk to gain access to the facilities.
A $5.00 fee will be charged to replace a lost membership card, payable before the card is issued.
A $20.00 fee will be charged for lost or unreturned locker keys.